The Benefits of Being a Member of the
New Jersey Association of Mortgage Brokers
- Representation at Trenton and Washington, DC on critical issues that affect your business.
- Opportunity to network with Investors, Secondary marketing consultants, trainers, professional service providers and, of course, other mortgage brokers and bankers.
- Education The NJAMB's Education Committee goal is to provide reasonably priced and convenient educational opportunities across New Jersey. NJAMB members receive discounts and save even more! Professionally run educational courses will provide you with many opportunities to expand your knowledge. From introductory courses to those courses that examine key mortgage industry issues, we offer a training course for everyone.
- Communication from the NJAMB on industry developments and regulatory changes sent by email or fax. An email communication network between members will expand your knowledge, understanding and contacts within the industry.
- Subscriptions included in membership are "National Mortgage Professional Magazine" and "Mortgage Broker Magazine".
- Discounts on NJAMB and NAMB seminars, networking events, the annual conferences and several NAMB industry partners.
Sep. 23, 2014
Tuesday, September 23, 2014
MBA-PA Co-sponsored by MBA-NJ
8 Hour PA SAFE Comprehensive: The Informed MLO
Hilton, Philadelphia Airport
4509 Island Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19153
Registration Form (.pdf version)
Oct. 16, 2014
October 14 - 16, 2014
Northeast Conference of Mortgage Brokers
Trump Taj Mahal Casino Resort
Atlantic City, NJ
Nov. 12, 2014
November 12, 2014
24th Annual Fannie Mae Day
1835 Market Street, Suite 2300, Philadelphia, PA
“Last year’s attendance 145!, Don’t Miss Out This Year!”
Nov. 19, 2014
November 19, 2014
2014 Joint Mortgage Lending Conference
8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Crowne Plaza Monroe
390 Forsgate Dr., Monroe Township, NJ 08831
(NJ Tpk. Exit 8A)